31/07/2009

100% design 24 - 27 September 2009 **REGISTER NOW**

100% design registration is now open to the public www.100percentdesign.co.uk. This means the show is fast approaching, and instead of stressing I'm about to dig out the longboard, and take a nice week out in the surf, I'm going to let my brain breath and plan out the next month and a half. It's going to be busy! The to-do list is already looking big.


I will be showing at 100% design, on stand J96 in the futures section, where I will launch my first range of products, titled 'experiments in ply'. The show will feature a few products from my university portfolio that I have spent months working on, just trying to make them viable and affordable whilst maintaining quality. There will also be some new products designed earlier this year and a 100% new product designed in collaboration with independent design retailer snowhome.

0 comments: