30/09/2009

I'M BACK

wow, what a week! I'm slowly coming back to reality and getting over my london jet lag! The show went great and now there is lots of follow up work to get on with, one of them being ordering the first batch of 100 embrace's. So keep your self posted. I have also planned the long awaited photoshoot coming up in the next few weeks and then there will be a big update to the website, cleaning it up a bit and getting a nicer more consistent design.

The interest at 100% for the wallstore (pantone) was absolutely crazy, it was just killing me telling people I couldn't sell it when so many people were trying to buy it. so hopefully by next month I will have a distributor on board and I will be able to get back to all those nagging for one.

things will be moving very fast for me now in the lead up to christmas so keep checking back to keep yourself up to date.

0 comments: