08/01/2010

A Sneak Peak

I've kept this one quiet over the past few months for Licensing reasons etc... but now I have the great news the hunderds of you have been emailing me about:

The Pantone wallstore is finally going to be hitting the shelves. The Wallstore is being exclusively Manufactured and Distributed by Italian design company SELETTI. http://www.seletti.it/

The wallstore is being added to their current range of Pantone products.
Some minor changes have been made to get rid of the screw holes utilising a neat little bracket on the back and each product comes in some nice Kraft retail packaging.......but you won't get to see that until I recieve some samples of the final product.
For now I just wanted to tease you with sneak peak snap of the wallstores at the manufacturers getting ready to be shipped.

0 comments: