15/03/2010

THE RESULTS


TOO MUCH FREE CHAMPAGNE! A great evening in a great venue. It was a massive surprise on the night to find I'd not only been nominated for 'Best Furniture' but also the 'Young Designers award' and to also look around the room and see so many famous 'Design' faces. It was a good feeling to be stood with Sir James Dyson (and Jess) while my work was being played on the same showreel as his.

The results can be seen above along with a quick snap of Me and Max Lamb, (just for the crack). Max is a designer I've always aspired to, ever since my student days and it was great to finally meet him! See his work here: www.maxlamb.org

I don't know too much about Champagne, but after drinking a good bottle and half of Nicolas Feuillatte during the night I know I definitely recommend it.

I also thought I'd include the first page of the awards program as I enjoyed seeing my name in the same sentance as the big time designers!

http://www.homesandgardens.com/events/awards/classic/2010/295618/2010_furniture_award.html http://www.homesandgardens.com/events/awards/classic/2010/295613/2010_young_designer's_award.html

0 comments: