19/05/2010

A SNEAK PEEK


This week is the week of 'create10'. The degree show at York St John University, where I'm still based in my studio within the 'DesignWorks' residents space.

Every year at the show the residents also show some of their latest work. However, because I'm focusing on new products to be launched this September during the LDF, I will not be showing any BRAND NEW products. Instead, I've put a little bit of time into creating a limited edition run of an old design from my student days. I'll keep the product a secret until the show (although it's pretty obvious through the image above). I will also be showing the finished Pantone wallstores (by SELETTI) and Embrace (both now available through various UK retailers).

Here's a sneak peek of the packaging of that secret product! Once the show is underway, I'll will blog the product and make it available through my webshop: http://johngreendesigns.bigcartel.com/

0 comments: