27/12/2010

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

I'm home.........well i've been back for around a week now and it's been great to take the rest! I went home with the following xmas to-do list:
1. see family and friends = check
2. go sledging = check
3. get drunk and eat lots of home cooked food = check
4. go on some big dog walks = check
5. do some work (develop a few designs) = NOPE!
When I return to the studio I will probably feel bad about this, but for now it feels good and well deserved! I've spent the majority of the time at my mums new house, she has only been in 2 weeks and they have NO INTERNET, I can't remember the last time I was somewhere without internet, I must say i have enjoyed it, but it's good to be back online!

So as you can see my mum lives at the top of a huge hill, and for the first couple of days there was lots of snow, so I got some good sledging action in. But then the weather got warmer and all the snow went, so I set about steeling my younger brother and sisters christmas presents to make up for the lack of sledging and internet. Below is a quick stop frame of my favourite, the RipStik (www.ripstik.com). Hours of fun! And nicely photographed by my little bro. Cheers Dom.
John Green Designs
So apologies for the delayed Christmas post, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
I'd also like to to take this opportunity to say thank you to everybody who has supported me and been involved with my designs through 2010. It means alot to me, and I couldn't do what I do without your support.
Again thanks, Merry Christmas and I'll see you in what I plan to be a very creative 2011.

0 comments: