25/02/2011

OPEN EVENING

Man, it's been a hectic 48 hours getting a 'standard' made for the opening of my exhibition at D-Space in Barnsley. You may be wondering why I don't already have one, since i launched it at 100% design back in September. The original prototype is now out in Italy somewhere visiting various manufacturers for a good quote, as soon as I returned from 100% 'standard' had been signed off to an Italian design brand who plan to distribute it worldwide....a post to come on this soon.

Anyway, the open evening was a success I had every product I've ever done on show and they seemed to be enjoyed by everybody there. A few free glasses of wine were had and then Corin Mellor opened the exhibition with a nice lengthy speech, and then next thing I know I'm doing a small speech! Haha.

Above are a few pics of the opening event taken by: Gavin Joynt (www.gavinjoynt.co.uk). Thanks to everybody that came, I hope you enjoyed it. Also a massive thanks to Patrick Murphy for selecting me and making the exhibition happen.

0 comments: