10/04/2011

GRAND DESIGNS LIVE

I will be exhibiting at Grand Designs Live, I know, I know........this is stupid especially after confirming ICFF, Grand Designs Live runs from 30 April - 8th May at the London Excel Centre, this gives me Monday 9th of May to get back up North (home), do some washing, re-pack and then on the 10th of May I leave for New York in time to set up ICFF. So may is going to be a busy one.

A few people have said to me I'm mad, and they are probably right!

Grand Designs is a public show, so I'll be selling embrace direct to the public at a special show price. Snowhome has sponsered my stand, and in return for the sponsership I will be displaying a new product that Angus (owner of snowhome) has been working on with Alison Hardcastle (ex snowhome employee and illustrator) check out Alison's work here: http://www.alisonhardcastle.com/ . It's a nice collaboration!

I look forward to seeing you there!

0 comments: