10/04/2011

ICFF


New York. Over the past 18 months since Embrace has been in production I have had lots of demand from the US. However my ability to gain a cheap shipping price for shipping to the US has stopped most potential orders.

This year I have decided to exhibit at ICFF, New York in search of US distribution. Since visiting micky mouse in Florida as a young kid I have always wanted to return to the US. And since being aware of product and furniture design, ICFF is one of the shows I have always wanted to visit. So as you can guess, I'm pretty excited about this one.

Unfortunately I will not be launching any brand new products at this show, as I want to make sure that embrace is the main focus, and that I get every little detail correct. To add some colour to my stand I will also be showing the Pantone Wallstore.

0 comments: